Kristina Crestin Design is looking for a Design Assistant!
We’re looking for a talented driven individual to join our team as a Design Assistant.
They will assist in every step of a project, from sourcing products and materials, working on construction documents, project installations, marking and more.
The role of Design Assistant would entail:
- General office duties supporting the design staff; Sourcing tile, lighting, furniture, fabrics and other items for projects; running errands & obtaining samples.
- Preparing materials and presentations for meetings; meeting follow up with design team executing action items.
- Order management; assist with the ordering of product.
- Marketing; When we don’t have an intern the design assistant would assist in updating our web site and Houzz as needed, assist in blog layout and uploading, provide some Instagram and Facebook support.
- Support with special events and photo shoots.
- We are a Mac based firm, so you will work on layouts in Pages and spread sheets for schedules in Numbers.
- The Design Assistant would be working directly with the Principal Designer on some projects and as part of a bigger team assisting the Junior Designer on larger projects.
What we like to see:
- You should consider Apple’s Pages and Numbers like family, very close family!
- Strong communication skills, accountability and self motivation.
- The ability to work as a team.
- A great attitude!
- A degree in interior design.
- A solid understanding of AutoCAD.
- 1-2 years of interior design experience in a residential design firm.
- A reliable car.
Time requirement: This is a full time salaried position.
Sound like a fit? We’d love to hear from you. Apply by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Design Assistant Position” and your name in the subject. Please include your resume and samples of your work.
We look forward to hearing from you!