Kristina Crestin Design is looking for a Summer and Fall intern!
We’re starting the search for a summer intern and while at it interviewing for fall internships too.
They will assist in every step of a project, from sourcing products and materials, project installations, keeping our library updated and full of good things, marketing and more.
The role of Intern would entail:
- General office duties supporting the design staff;searching for things like lighting, furniture, fabrics and other items for projects; running errands & obtaining samples.
- Preparing materials and presentations for meetings; meeting follow up with design team and executing action items.
- Marketing; They would assist in updating our web site and Houzz as needed, assist in blog layout and uploading as well as provide some Instagram and Facebook support.
- Support with special events and photo shoots.
What we like to see:
- You should consider Apple’s Pages and Numbers like family, very close family!
- Strong communication skills, accountability and self motivation.
- The ability to work as a team.
- Hand sketching skills
- A reliable car.
- A great attitude!
Time requirement: This position is Monday – Thursday 8 hours a day. This internship is unpaid with a stipend at the end of the internship.
Sound like a fit? We’d love to hear from you. Apply by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Design Assistant Position SUMMER/FALL” and your name in the subject. Please include your resume and samples of hand sketching, CAD work and rendering – we don’t require a full portfolio sent at this time.
We look forward to hearing from you!